It can move mountains. Or at least brand awareness, audience engagement, loyalty, and sales. Digital marketing is a compact term for a broad discipline. It’s often defined by its output—websites, apps, banner ads, SEO, podcasts, email. But we define it as the place where engineering, art, writing, and an understanding of audience behavior converge to tell a story.
Oh, we have a list of outputs:
- Mobile, Tablet, and App Design and Development
- Consumer Engagement and User Experience Design
- Social Media Presence
- Analytics and Reporting
- Business and Functional Requirements
- Architecture and Prototyping
- Rich Media, Animation, and Interactivity
- Project Management and Quality Assurance
- Website Development
- User Feedback Management
- Performance Optimization
- Front-End (UI) and Back-End Development
- Identity Development
- Usability Testing
- User Research, Roles, and Scenarios
- Information Architecture
And we have our mottos:
- Developers, designers, and writers can live together in peace and harmony.
- Digital properties must be usable, not just beautiful.
- Optimize for today, but keep tomorrow’s needs in mind.
- Integration across channels is the soul of a successful campaign, and engagement is the currency.
Technology platforms evolve in a heartbeat. Staying true to our storytelling core while being relentlessly geeky with the technology is what keeps our digital marketing a step ahead. Take a look at some of our digital work.